Parents & guardians are required to complete an enrolment form before any child can attend the service. A meeting can be arranged upon enrolment of your child if desired. This is a good opportunity for you to discuss with us what will help make his/her time with us enjoyable, particularly the initial few weeks.
The information below contains the process of enrolling your child. Please ensure you follow these steps and include the relevant information.
You will need to view these forms in Adobe Acrobat Reader if you don’t have this installed on your computer please download here.
How to Enrol at Albany Hills Outside Hours Care:
STEP 1: Download and complete one of the following forms.
NEW FAMILIES: New Enrolment Pack 2018
EXISTING FAMILIES: RE-ENROLMENT FORM 2018
STEP 2: Complete the the downloaded form. You must fill in one form per child. You will need to include the following information:
- Make sure you have all your Human Services (Centrelink) details to claim your CCR and CCB.
Call Human Services 136 150 or login to your account. www.humanservices.gov.au (Centrelink) to find out more.
- Read the Family Handbook
- Please provide any Asthma / Anaphylactic or Health Action Plans Required prior to care commencement.
- Provide Immunisation Schedule or Document Proof
STEP 3: Send your completed forms to email@example.com for processing at the service.
Additional Forms & Information: (click to download)
Medical Information and forms:
- Asthma Risk Minimisation Plan – Must be completed if child has Asthma.
- Anaphylaxis Risk Minimisation Plan – Must be completed for all children with anaphylaxis.
- Medical Condition Risk Minimisation Plan – Risk plan for any addition medical conditions e.g. Epilepsy
- Medication Record – Permission for once of medication administration.
- Long Term Medication Form – Permission form for ongoing medication administered at service.
- Medication Policy
- Self Presenting Permission Form – High School Students Only
- Extra Curricular Activities Permission Slip – Permission slip for activities such as Tennis, Auskick and Roar.
- Responsible Behaviour Plan for Students – Our services behavior management plan.
Menus: (click to download)