Parents & guardians are required to complete an enrolment form before any child can attend the service. A meeting can be arranged upon enrolment of your child if desired. This is a good opportunity for you to discuss with us what will help make his/her time with us enjoyable, particularly the initial few weeks.
The information below contains the process of enrolling your child. Please ensure you follow these steps and include the relevant information.
You will need to view these forms in Adobe Acrobat Reader if you don’t have this installed on your computer please download here.
How to Enrol at Albany Hills Outside Hours Care:
- Download and complete one of the following forms:
Fill in the Enrolment Form by clicking on each form field to start typing,
save the form to your computer, then attach to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you have more than one child, a form must be completed for each child.
- Make sure you have all your Human Services (Centrelink) details to claim your CCR and CCB.
Call Human Services 136 150 or login to your account. www.humanservices.gov.au (Centrelink) to find out more.
- Read the Family Handbook
- Please provide any Asthma / Anaphylactic or Health Action Plans Required prior to care commencement.
- Provide Immunisation Schedule or Document Proof
- All completed forms are to be emailed back to email@example.com, or dropped off into our office.
Additional Forms & Information: (click to download)
- Self Presenting Permission Form – High School Students Only
- Medication Record – Permission for once of medication administration.
- Long Term Medication Form – Permission form for ongoing medication administered at service.
- Medication Policy
- Extra Curricular Activities Permission Slip – Permission slip for activities such as Tennis, Auskick and Roar.
- Responsible Behaviour Plan for Students – Our services behavior management plan.
- Asthma Risk Minimisation Plan
- Anaphylaxis Risk Minimisation Plan
Menus: (click to download)