It is important that parents are familiar with the Policies of the OSHC program.
You can request to view our Policies & Procedures Manual any time at our service.
Our service operates and is regulated by serval government bodies:
- My Time Our Place Framework for School Age Care in Australia.
- Early Childhood Education and Care
Early Childhood Education & Core Department of Education & Training.
Parents are encouraged to seek information at any time regarding the following:
- General descriptions of the activities and experiences offered by the service.
- Service philosophy & related learning outcomes achieved by children.
- Goals on life skills and knowledge development within the program
- My Time, Our Place Framework for School Age Care.
In the Family Handbook we provide a snapshot of policies, which will affect you, your family and individual child during their time with us.
Details in this manual are correct at the time of printing.
Policies and procedures are subject to change.